top of page
Abstract Submission Deadline: 15 November, 2023
The conference committee is pleased to announce a call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations .
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific merit.
The type of submission needs to be noted when submitting an abstract.
October 10 2023: Abstract submission deadline
November 15, 2023: Registration deadline for presenting authors. Please note that inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program is dependent on payment of registration fees.
Message about who got accepted on the 6.11.23
1. Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission link. Please do not fax, mail or email your abstract as it will not be considered.
2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. The abstract should include Research Aims including impact on regenerative medicine filed, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
4. The names and affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract.
5. Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 300 words (excluding title and affiliations).
6. The abstract title is limited to a maximum of 25 words.
7. Each presenting author may submit up to four abstracts
You can edit the abstract up until the deadline date, once it has been submitted.
Keep note of your username and password which will allow you to re-enter the system.
bottom of page